Thursday, February 24, 2011

mixology: white night stands

Katie needs night stand inspiration, so by golly, she shall have it. Since she doesn't want to divulge the vibe she has in mind, I am going with a favorite color of mine right now (is it a color? I suppose not)... white. It works no matter what style you're going for. And most importantly, it matches with everything! I suggest painting the wall behind these night stands a fun color to make them pop. Or try a graphic print wallpaper... so oo la la. 


These tables from Ikea can be used as night stands and are... wait for it... $7.99! I mean, c'mon! If you want something a little more chic, I like this one from Crate & Barrel and this one from Room and Board. 












image credits: Belle Maison and Decor Pad

No comments:

Post a Comment